Phrag. (Coffee break x St. Ouen (flav))

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Yay yellow besseae hybrids!
P7131362.jpg

P7131369.jpg

Gorgeous Eric, but, does the cat chomp one of the petal?

I just got it from John Chant in Calif. It is the "nicer" one than the one's he had on eBay [yes more money]. It was damaged in transport but has another bud.

I just got it from John Chant in Calif. It is the "nicer" one than the one's he had on eBay [yes more money]. It was damaged in transport but has another bud.

was this bidded on, or just a straight forward BUY IT NOW listed?
The flower does look like it worths every dollar you spent on it.

The cross was on eBay twice and some West Syed creeps sniped me at the last minute [eBay is Pacific time; while we sleep they're creeping around.] So I contacted John and bought it directly.

Decent digital cameras don't cost much more than a good orchid these days...maybe next time you have the urge to get a new orchid, you could get a camera instead! :poke: (just teasing...it looks wonderful..I have yet to get a besseae flavum cross, but I want to)

I use an Olympus C-5050 Zoom.

You know, my dad just visited and we oohed and aahed over his new sleek, and LITTLE Olympus that he bought(I don't remember the model). I thought is was great that the battery life had improved so much. I tossed around the idea of getting one. I like my camera fine, but the battery life sucks and the camera itself is much larger than the new ones on the market. Well, we got a CD of the photos he took while he was out here and they were pretty bad! Sort of grainy and always just a smidge out of focus.

Maybe someone who has your model can give you some pointers...

Latest posts

Back