Phrag. christensonianum?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This plant was described as a distinct species because it was very different to longifolium or all the different forms of longifolium. It was described in 'Die Orchidee' and you could see more about in my old and also in my new Phragmipedium-book.
Phragmipedium christiansenianum Glanz 2015 a Pflanze.jpg

Phragmipedium christiansenianum Glanz 2015 a Pflanze.jpgBuch Phragmipedium 000 Titel.jpg

The correct name as Olaf Gruss writes, is Phragmipedium christiansenianum, and the plant is originally found in a batch/import of Phragmipediums at my old and dear friend, the very talented and skille Orchid gardener Hans Christiansen in Fredensborg/Denmark, and the plant is named after him, and the acrylic painting attached this post is one I did years ago after a plant/flower from Hans Christiansen...

Attachments

• phr christiansenianum.jpg
    phr christiansenianum.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 10
The correct name as Olaf Gruss writes, is Phragmipedium christiansenianum, and the plant is originally found in a batch/import of Phragmipediums at my old and dear friend, the very talented and skille Orchid gardener Hans Christiansen in Fredensborg/Denmark, and the plant is named after him, and the acrylic painting attached this post is one I did years ago after a plant/flower from Hans Christiansen...
Many thanks for correction and info.👍

Latest posts

Back