Phrag Caudatum culture

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenleaves42

Reaction score
I've been growing a Grande for 2.5 years, it's growing really well and has spiked so I've just treated myself to a Phrag caudatum. I fancied a species phrag to try but something similar. I was wondering can anyone tell me about what it's like to grow?

My Grande is kept wet wet wet sitting in RO water @ 70/90tds feed strength. I think I have the light/temp right. Can I grow my new Caudatum in the same conditions or do I need to refine anything?

You can keep the roots wet, if you have alot alot of fresh air to them, otherwise let it almost dry between waterings, they grow well in cooler temps, day max 80 over 80 it will die, night 60-65, water with good water I use half ro half tap, when fertilizing just ro and fertilizer, alternate with epsom salts in ro water

You can keep the roots wet, if you have alot alot of fresh air to them, otherwise let it almost dry between waterings, they grow well in cooler temps, day max 80 over 80 it will die, night 60-65, water with good water I use half ro half tap, when fertilizing just ro and fertilizer, alternate with epsom salts in ro water
What is the TDS of your tap water ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks I will keep it dryer then...will it really die over 26.c? What sort of length do the leaves grow to?

Latest posts

Back