Phrag Cape Sunset

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
This is a cross of Eric Young x schlimii . I have another Cape Sunset that is more pink than this one.
CapeSunset.jpg

this is my other Cape Sunset. I think I like this one better but It isn't in spike. the picture from the last blooming.

capesunset.jpg

I've only seen the more pinkish ones.
I think I like the one with more yellow in
it....maybe because of the name of the
cross. However, they are both very nice.

NYEric said:
Are there any ski areas near you, and dont say Gore-Whiteface, It's the only place I've ever been blown up a mountain.
Eric we don't have any snow n this area but may get some later in the week. I am not a down hill skier...I prefer X-country

Ron-NY said:
Eric we don't have any snow n this area but may get some later in the week. I am not a down hill skier...I prefer X-country
I like both. Although DH doesn't offer the views or as much exercise, I like the rush. Plus I need to learn how to snowboard. :D

telemark turns have always been part of X-country skiing. The bindings are naturally designed for it with the heel free. It really isn't a new technique but has had quite a bit of a revival aver the last 15 years or so.

Latest posts

Back