Phrag. Beverly Fischer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
This is going to be one of the trickiest to photo so I'm starting as it opens.

P1022041.jpg

:poke: I hate to mention this BUT aren't the flower stakes suppose to hold the flowers up?

You should have seen the conniptions I went through last night to get these photos. These are the best out of about 35. The color has a slight purplish tint that I wanted to capture but the difference between what the eyes see and the camera screen sees; and then the resulting photo captured, is AMAZING! Go ahead laugh all you want.

It's hard to try to spend money on a new camera when you're a grower who photographs flowers not a photographer who grows flowers. I.e. saving my money for WOC 19!!!

I like torturing you. Right now I have 5 phrags in bloom and I'm trying to figure out how to get them all in one big fuzzy photo:D!
:clap::clap::rollhappy::rollhappy: heaven forbid! you think about it? Be careful - that could ruin it!

Ahhh, too awesome. I think it’s hilarious you post these…did its duty in reminding me I want one at least! You should still upgrade before heading to the WOC though:
http://www.amazon.com/Oregon-Scientific-DCA68-07-Barbie-Digital/dp/B000HVVIDA It’s the stylish Barbie graphics that sold me…there’s even a little flower on it to remind you what you’re taking award-winning shots of after all the Bacardi that'll be flowing!

Latest posts

Back