Phrag. besseae Peach 'SHP-1'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

This just opened, one of the "Peach" besseaes. Unforatunately the flowers are a little warped because it opened up smooshed between some other plants. However, i really like the colour and overal shape. It's not a huge flower (did not measure). It is from the latest crop of OZ besseaes and comes from the cross ('Smokin' x 'Haven')

bessSMP-1a.jpg

bessSMP-1b.jpg

Beautiful shape and colour! Wish one day I will have an opportunity to buy the same.

Sigh... This post makes me want to get rid of everything and just grow besseae, fischeri, schlimii, kovachii, and associated intrasectional hybrids.

kentuckiense said:
Sigh... This post makes me want to get rid of everything and just grow besseae, fischeri, schlimii, kovachii, and associated intrasectional hybrids.

Sweet! You can start by donating your paphs to me! :poke:

Lien, did you use a flash on this one? Usually the "diamond dust" shows with a flash...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of besseae photos :)

- Matt

Heather said:
Gosh that's lovely.
Still w/ the cuppy dorsal but that seems to be the thing with these guys.

Zach - now you understand why I had to buy like sixteen of these a year ago? I am dreading them all blooming again. Well, not really! :) Three in spike again. Yip Yip!!
Sigh. I just want to buy 200 besseae/Hanne Popow/Beverly Fischer/St. Ouen NBS seedlings and bloom them all.

kentuckiense said:
Sigh. I just want to buy 200 besseae/Hanne Popow/Beverly Fischer/St. Ouen NBS seedlings and bloom them all.

Why not just get them all grown up and blooming? They are nice. Everytime I think about getting out of Phrags, something blooms (or Lien posts photos) and I fall head over heels again.....:smitten:

Great! I still feel that even one good besseae is worth all the phrag hybrids in existence...and more! Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back