Phrag. Belle Houge Point

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
The flask I bought of this in '04 is finally blooming out. There were a year or so that they weren't receiving enough water so they sulked a bit. The cross is from Acker of Eric Young 'Rocket Fire'4n x caudatum var. sanderae which I guess would make this a 3n plant and probably sterile. The couple I've bloomed out were similar and I think I've got another few in bud. So far this one is my favorite. It's growing in s/h, inside the g.h. in high light.

Belle.jpg

Back to admiring the pics then :D I'd love more phrags (only have 1, don't tell Eric) but the space is limited so no big monsters for me.

That is excellent, Candace!

What is the overall vertical measurement?

I will post mine soon.
:drool:

Congratulations Candace for the growing! What a delicate coloring! I had to scroll and .. scroll to get to the end of that great petals! Jean

:drool::drool::drool:
I'm looking at mine and I hope that it will get in bloom soon!

Beautiful plant . Is it a very large plant I kNow they get big.Is this a first bloom

Yes, this is its first bloom. If you know how large caudatum gets, it's a smidge smaller than that. Most of mine are only a couple of growths right now, but would definately be bench hogs when they get more than a few growths in size.

Latest posts

Back