Phrag Belle Houge Point

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez Eric is right ,it's not Phrag Belle Houge Point

Still not Phrag Belle Houge Point. BTW, there have been Pk hybrids since before the species was named.

Eric, Thank you for making me get up and look at the tag..ohhh how I HATE to say this:D :rollhappy: , but Eric is RIGHT !! I was really just testing you Eric !!:p

It is not Phrag Belle Houge Point, but Phrag Albopurpureum 'Sir Arthur' . It caused ?'s back in 2008 and John M finally agreed it was indeed not that, probably Schroderae. I didn't change the label to that.

It or I should say me is still causing confusion 10 years later...:rollhappy: I had my Phrag Belle Houge Point in my hand that day when I took the picture...getting old is not for wimps !!

Last edited:
It's a wonderful hybrid!! Congrats on the blooming!! What hybrid is phrag albopurupureum?

Eric, Thank you for making me get up and look at the tag..ohhh how I HATE to say this:D :rollhappy: , but Eric is RIGHT !! I was really just testing you Eric !!:p
...getting old is not for wimps !!
It's not that you're getting old, I checked the tag when I snuck in the other day! :p :poke:

Latest posts

Back