Phrag anguloi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry in advance for this stupid question.... ;-)

The article reads well, makes perfect sense, and appears to be well documented...

Is this the most current research on the topic? (i'm to inadequate of a researcher to know how to answer/validate on my own)

lazybones (me) thanx you!

i'll use that research to sound authoritative in my local society meeting when we review the show table and have anything in the complex to talk about ... :)

The article reads well, makes perfect sense, and appears to be well documented...

Is this the most current research on the topic? (i'm to inadequate of a researcher to know how to answer/validate on my own)
Also check the recent book of Olaf Gruss about phrags.

the one in german with all the pretty pictures? ;-) i keep thinking that brushing up would be a good thing

sehr gut!

This is the most updated and accurate info about Phrags.

Attachments

• 20191031_200836.jpg
    20191031_200836.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 15
yup that one looks like a good purchase...

i wish the publishers would offer a combo hard copy digital addition... it would be great to mashup the content in my journal.

Latest posts

Back