Phrag andreettae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice flower but I'm more impressed by the plant...Wow! I got my andreettae to bloom but that plant looks 10x healthier

Wow!! Could you tell us a bit more about your semi hydro setup for this plant? Maybe some pics and tips? Looks spectacular! Congrats!

Wow!! Could you tell us a bit more about your semi hydro setup for this plant? Maybe some pics and tips? Looks spectacular! Congrats!
Semi hydro is a solid container with 2_3 holes maded into the side about 1 inch to 1.5 inch from the bottom (2nd pic). Use an inorganic product such as these clay balls as the medium. Round is good, allowing plenty of air space between clay balls other stuff can be used but you must master the growing technique. Remember, water and air are the key elements here.
Proper watering there is always water in the bottom reservoir of the container you use. That is about it.e0788b0a2f94663db63d38d0e2285c79.jpgc15ed634ede2b7e2615bd8c3288ca746.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back