Phrag.Andean Fire x Sorcer's Appprentice

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score
OrchidPictures2018-3.jpg

OrchidPictures2016-2.jpg

orchidpictures2015-2.jpg

These two different flowers are comming from the same base on the plant

They're both pretty. Are you sure that there aren't two different plants in the pot? Perhaps two seedlings that were potted up together? The blooms are really different, to be of the same plant. Same cross, yes, but it looks like 2 plants. Very nice, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I agree with P-chan...possibly two different plants!!! I like the first best!!! super cool shape and nice orange-like colour!!!!

I can agree that both flowers could be Sorcerer's Fire (Andean Fire x Sorcerer's Apprentice), but it really looks like 2 plants in one pot, even the foliage looks different.

Hey, Ray -- I have that happening also. I was going to wait until the plant is finished blooming to see if it really is one plant, or two.

I think I agree with P-chan...possibly two different plants!!! I like the first best!!! super cool shape and nice orange-like colour!!!!
That's what I thought too! :rollhappy: Andean Fire & Sorcerer's Apprentice!

Hi Dot,
I agree with you and plan to do the same. They are so close together It's very unique I think. Maybe someone doing the potting did it on purpose to get a laugh.

Ray

Latest posts

Back