Phrag. Albopurpureum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Here's my version of Albopurpurenum. It looks a lot like Dot's. Of course I'm off on the color, sorry

PAlbopurpureum1.jpg

It does look like mine. I really love it -- it's starting to branch, after the third flower. And I see another spike coming up!

It's beautiful!

I'm always surprised to see pictures of yours or the one Dot has. They look so different from mine. I have two, from two different dealers, but the are both alike. I may possibly have to say that is my all time favorite orchid. It just loves to bloom and is in full bloom again now.

It's beautiful!

I'm always surprised to see pictures of yours or the one Dot has. They look so different from mine. I have two, from two different dealers, but the are both alike. I may possibly have to say that is my all time favorite orchid. It just loves to bloom and is in full bloom again now.

Excellent! please post:)

Pretty.
I have one that bloomed out light pinkish white last year. Maybe it will colour up this years blooming, it was in spike while I was on a summer vacation. It grows quite fast

Who did you purchase it from? I have one that was bought as Albopurpureum but I think it is actually Calurum. Mine came from the same place as Dot's.

It's very pretty.

Who did you purchase it from? I have one that was bought as Albopurpureum but I think it is actually Calurum. Mine came from the same place as Dot's.

It's very pretty.

Wendy,
Here is Dot's Albopurpureum
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6476

Grandma M's doesn't look like ours either. Maybe she can post hers

I did not buy this plant. It was given to me by another orchid friend that was doing so, so with it. Last yr he gave me the other half:D, which is not blooming size yet. He has gotten into Bulbo's heavly, my fortune! Also, look up the clone 'Sir Aurtur' I think you find that it looks a lot like Calurum

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back