• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. Albopurpeum wanted

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to try Marilyn and Windy Hill. It isn’t on her site right now but if you email, she will check her stock of divisions/ one offs

I did email with a list of divisions I wanted on the latest catalog, but he never replied. In the past I've had to call several
times to finally order about $600. worth of divisions. I know he's busy, but ordering from him is too much trouble and
he should be checking his email once he posts a new list. I can take my business elsewhere.

Honestly I _should_ have a division or two of Albopurpureum 'Sir Arthur' (I think that is the clone) - got a huge one from a friend who moved this fall. What I'm not sure about is if I still have divisions. I made them, but then a bunch of people came to my house and hoovered up most of the extras. Will check tonight for you.

Honestly I _should_ have a division or two of Albopurpureum 'Sir Arthur' (I think that is the clone) - got a huge one from a friend who moved this fall. What I'm not sure about is if I still have divisions. I made them, but then a bunch of people came to my house and hoovered up most of the extras. Will check tonight for you.
Thank you. Please let me know. I have purchased from you previously (Schroederae which are growing very well). Michael

Latest posts

Back