Quantcast

Phrag. Albopurpeum wanted

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
If anyone has a BS it NBS Phrag. Albopurpeum (or a similar cross of caudatum or Grande or Dominianum x Sedenii or schlimii, I am very interested. Thank you.

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I got a division of albopurpureum 'Barbara' from Woodstream last July. He doesn't seem to answer emails. Phone is
410-610-6697.

JasonG

Reaction score
You may want to try Marilyn and Windy Hill. It isn’t on her site right now but if you email, she will check her stock of divisions/ one offs

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I did email with a list of divisions I wanted on the latest catalog, but he never replied. In the past I've had to call several
times to finally order about $600. worth of divisions. I know he's busy, but ordering from him is too much trouble and
he should be checking his email once he posts a new list. I can take my business elsewhere.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Honestly I _should_ have a division or two of Albopurpureum 'Sir Arthur' (I think that is the clone) - got a huge one from a friend who moved this fall. What I'm not sure about is if I still have divisions. I made them, but then a bunch of people came to my house and hoovered up most of the extras. Will check tonight for you.

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
Honestly I _should_ have a division or two of Albopurpureum 'Sir Arthur' (I think that is the clone) - got a huge one from a friend who moved this fall. What I'm not sure about is if I still have divisions. I made them, but then a bunch of people came to my house and hoovered up most of the extras. Will check tonight for you.
Thank you. Please let me know. I have purchased from you previously (Schroederae which are growing very well). Michael

Latest posts