Phrag aka John - You rock!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
This is kinda how our conversation went, slightly off on accuracy.

John - do you want any phal equestris
Me - Ummmm I'd love to but I have no room
John - you sure?
Me - yeah, thanks though dude
John - One's alba and ones blue :)mad: this man knows my weak spots
Me - for real, hold on let me go check my grow area
Me - ok umm i'll take the blue one if you don't want it.

I came home today and the package was here and John sent both!

DSCN1288.jpg

super loooonng root keikies!

DSCN1289.jpg

The alba is the one with the green twistie.

Thanks a bunch John :). The phals are great!

----
be back later. gotta go to tax prep classes. :mad:

I came home and didn't have a package at all. :sob: Nice score there Marco!

Um....what's up with the toilet paper roll dude? Does it have anything to do with the rubicks cube?

cdub said:
Um....what's up with the toilet paper roll dude? Does it have anything to do with the rubicks cube?

He would tell you, but it would ruin the MacGuyver-like contraption that he is building.

If anyone else would like some really nice equestris, just take a look at eBay. Baldan's Orchids is selling them and I got a really great deal on several keikis from different plants including coerulea and alba forms. My eyes were a little bigger than my shelf so I passed them along. I have eleven of them, I think that's enough. :)

cdub said:
I came home and didn't have a package at all. :sob: Nice score there Marco!

I use toilet paper to blow my nose. :eek: I don't use the boxed stuff. That rubicks cube pissed me off i only got one side then i realized after getting that one side done you have you plan every single move from the start. what a bummer

John - thanks for the heads up on the vendor their getting added to my favs :)

Suuuuuuuure....I was in college once too, I know better. No fabric softener sheets stuffed into that tube?

I recently saw an episode of The Most Extreme on Animal Planet where a kid could solve a rubicks cube behind his back in a couple minutes...no joke!

Jon
________
Starcraft 2 replays

Last edited:
Jon in SW Ohio said:
Suuuuuuuure....I was in college once too, I know better. No fabric softener sheets stuffed into that tube?

I recently saw an episode of The Most Extreme on Animal Planet where a kid could solve a rubicks cube behind his back in a couple minutes...no joke!

Jon

ummm nah...i never used toilet rolls the holes to small i used to use 8 oz plastic cups and cut out the bottom with paper towels and cologne :poke: I should've placed an apple on my desk instead it wouldn't be as noticable. but yeah that was back in college. i get a royal reaming now from maria when i talk about it. :eek:

there's instructions all over the internets for how to solve rubiks cubes. I used to be able to do it in 15 minutes, which is the only productive thing I learned how to do in my thermodynamics class back in college.

the method I learned involves solving one side completely, then working downwards from that.

back on topic though, nice looking little plantses, and I approve of the s/h.

Back