Phrag. Acker's Luminary x Waunakee Sunset

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
A nice pink phrag on its first blooming.

e-spice

IMG_3513.JPG

e-spice
It is so pretty.

Do you have trouble getting the color of the rosey pinks to look right? I just took several shots of 'Summer Sun' (Eric Young X Waunakee Sunset). I couldn't get any of them to look right. I couldn't get the blue cast to the pink. I took it both with and without flash.

I knocked the flower off trying. I'm waiting for the next bud to open to try again. It's too cold to take them outside. I need Rose and her new camera............Rose, don't tell me to send it to you, no way.

OH DARN & here I thought I could get another one!
On your camera can you select the type of light? florescent? incadecent? If so try a different setting.

I think the problem w/ photographing besseae and its hybrids is that the color is on the small hairs on the petal surface and the base color is often white which reflects the camera's flash. One needs a good camera for close-ups and a dark setting.

OH DARN & here I thought I could get another one!
On your camera can you select the type of light? florescent? incadecent? If so try a different setting.

No, I can't. That is why I need you to take the pic with your new camera.

Latest posts

Back