philippinense x delenatii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice. If you have time to photograph and post, I'd love to see the foliage, I can only assume it's beautiful. Is this a fairly compact growing plant?

The flower shape is very nice, way better than I expected. Usually the pouch on these types of crosses end up pinched, but your plant's pouch is exceptional. Plus, the pouch color offers a really nice contrast to the rest of the flower. Good job, and great cross!

It's not one I've seen before, and I imagine it's not very common. It combines two of my favorite paph species, and I think I'm going to have to add it to my wishlist.

That's nice. If you have time to photograph and post, I'd love to see the foliage, I can only assume it's beautiful. Is this a fairly compact growing plant?

The flower shape is very nice, way better than I expected. Usually the pouch on these types of crosses end up pinched, but your plant's pouch is exceptional. Plus, the pouch color offers a really nice contrast to the rest of the flower. Good job, and great cross!

It's not one I've seen before, and I imagine it's not very common. It combines two of my favorite paph species, and I think I'm going to have to add it to my wishlist.

I bought this seedling more than 12 years ago. This is the second bloom after ten years! I put it under a vanda so that it is under shade and it grow more better on two years ago. It is one growth only and photos will be upload after next friday.

Good colouring! The two clones that I own had terrible colour-break on their first flowering. I have kept them in the hope that it was a temporary fault and would correct on subsequent bloomings. However they have proved to be recalcitrant bloomers.

Beautiful flower, beautiful foliage. Even if it doesn't bloom often, it's still worth the wait and effort, those are very nicely shaped and colored parvi x multi flowers.

I really appreciate you taking the time to photograph and share the foliage as well. And look at all the moss and ferns!

Back