Phalaenopsis cornings violet & bellina 'green'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phraggy11

Reaction score
I have been collecting species and primary hybrids for the past six months or so and I must admit I'm getting very attached to them.......although Phrags are my first love.

Attachments

• DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00895-001.JPG
    DSC00895-001.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 10
Gorgeous!! I am trying these warm going Phal again. So far. So good. This forum and these beautiful phal pictures are a bad influence on me. ;)
All orchids are a bad influence!!! My phals are kept at a minimum temp of 18c at the nightime and around 27c during the day. They are about 5 feet away from the MarsHydro light which is on for 12hours per day.....hope that will help a little.
Ed.

Hi Ed. Thanks for the tips. I grow cool in the winter, and I am a chronic under waterer. Not the best match for Phal but great for other orchids. I am trying my Phals on seedling heating pads at night and getting good results. I am also using a sphagnum based mix over bark. I am not ready to claim victory yet, but things are looking up.

Growing a mixed collecting is challenging but that's part of the fun.

Hi Ed. Thanks for the tips. I grow cool in the winter, and I am a chronic under waterer. Not the best match for Phal but great for other orchids. I am trying my Phals on seedling heating pads at night and getting good results. I am also using a sphagnum based mix over bark. I am not ready to claim victory yet, but things are looking up.

Growing a mixed collecting is challenging but that's part of the fun.
They hate to be cool!!

Latest posts

Back