Phal. violacea var. Indigo 'Renji'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the colour is close to correct its amazing. I say that because the leaf colour doesn't look correct.

I am giving this plant lots of light and cooler night temp that is why the leaves are a little on the yellow side and the flower color are quite saturated.

I've known Jason for a long time and if he posts something its usually true to form. If this blue bloom came at a blue blood price I know he would spend the money!

Selfed it today and use the other pollen onto this Phal. Tying Shing Flying Eagle

232.jpg

What are you hoping for with the Flying Eagle cross?

Hoping for mutation of the petals and sepals like some of the hybrids which has speciosa as the parent. Hopefully the Indigo will have some influence and shows up a little on either some sepals or petals. Just hoping.. haha :D:D

Hahaha, I have a friend who named his two puppies after anime characters as well. Enjoy your new puppy and your beautiful violacea.

ETA: that's a beautiful TSFE. You must have gotten that one from Mr. Hung himself.

May we see a photo of your new puppy? I love puppy pictures.

BTW, why would anyone want to fake a photo of a bloom? I don't understand some of the posts that doubt the authenticity of the
photo.

BTW, why would anyone want to fake a photo of a bloom? I don't understand some of the posts that doubt the authenticity of the
photo.

Because people do it all the time to exaggerate the colour of the flowers. For many years every red-purple cattleya looked bright red in catalogues, especially from Asia. Its also been common practice in coerulean cattleyas - because nobody can ever get the mericlones to come close to the catalogue photos.

May we see a photo of your new puppy? I love puppy pictures.

photo.

He is still inside his mommy's womb... will be flying over to Singapore from Australia in April.

Latest posts

Back