Phal villosum alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suss16

Reaction score
This is a first bloom small, one growth plant still in a 2" pot. The pouch is a little wonky, better luck next year. Paph villosum v. alba ‘Flat Top' x villosum v. alba ‘Sunfire’ - from Marriott.

Paphvillosumalba100309.jpg

And a gratuitous pic of my new dog "Lucie"

Lucie.png

Wow that's cool, I like these greenish/yellowish blooms and I would be glad if my plant was already in blooming size.
BTW on first sight I thought this thread is misplaced but the headline Phal villosum alba is obviously only misspelled.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Ooppss... my bad with the name. I don't have too many Paphs, so I tend to make this error on occasion.

...on first sight I thought this thread is misplaced but the headline Phal villosum alba is obviously only misspelled.

The typo is easy to understand after seeing photos of Tony's collection. He is one of the best phalaenopsis growers anywhere - and paphs are probably just a sideline for him.

OMG too cute. I want to squish her.

Poor creature needs to grow out of some of that "cuteness" - I'm sure a lot of people get the same urge when they first see her.

Very nice plant and the puppy dog is cute - I've got one too but its a boxer

:clap::clap: Nice villosum!
..... and just like a Frenchie - don't leave me out, I need to be center stage!:rollhappy:!

I love the bloom! The pouch may well straighten out next time. The color is yummy! Your Dog is adorable! :p

Nice bloom and cute Lucie pup! We have 2 Frenchies , Zoey and Cooper, who are both 6 now.
They are wonderful companions!

Back