Phal area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

I finally finished moving my Phals to the new "Phal area" of my new greenhouse. So much nicer to have most them all together.

phal1.JPG

phal2.jpg

Great looking phals! How do you hang the aircone pots?

Nice ... I'm jealous ... greenhouse on my dream list.
BTW are there any angreacoids in that bottom row? ... certainly looks like the right place for quite a few of them.
Cheers,
Tim

Good set up, I like your space saving measures. Do you know the names of any of the phal's?

OrchidNorth said:
Good set up, I like your space saving measures. Do you know the names of any of the phal's?

Yes, i have the names of all the phals. Is there one in particular you wanted me to look up?

OrchidNorth said:

I decided to hang them since i found that phals can be quite difficult to get to sit still on a bench, they just fall over most of the time since they like to hang to one side.

Thanks lienluu, I'm interested in the creamy yellow one, it only has one flower visible. I wondering because I just got one that is surpose to be similar, mine is called I-Hsin Sunflower.

Latest posts

Back