Phal. Ambo Buddha 'Phoenix' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

This was a keiki off the original plant.

ambo.JPG

It started off as a single growth keiki around 2001/2002 and is now about 9 growths

what's that green multifloral looking paph in the back? Is it just the buds I am seeing?

Anyway, your phal is stunning. I wish I could grow them better.

lienluu said:
It started off as a single growth keiki around 2001/2002 and is now about 9 growths
Amazing, I never seen any phal doing this in my entire orchid life, at least so far.
Cultural award, ya?
Did you feed it with any thing special? steroid, perhaps?
I remember you also be able to make a besseae making 9 growths, how do you do this with besseae? I could not even stop it from growing smaller at time progresses.:sob: I do need some detail instructions for besseae.

Wow! It's easy to see the benefit of overhead vs directed lighting.

Eric, would you mind elaborate what you are saying. Did you say that overhead lighting make plants grow like this?

Hien said:
Eric, would you mind elaborate what you are saying. Did you say that overhead lighting make plants grow like this?

Yah, notice the blooms around the whole plant. That's almost impossible if your light source is from a window or the side of a building shades some of the growth.

Latest posts

Back