Petite Plaisance Going out of Business Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
"Jim Hamilton and Ron Ehlers have had their orchid nursery, Petite Plaisance, since 1981. They are well known for their unusual orchids, primarily species, and their wonderful exhibits at shows throughout the area. With the sudden death of Ron Ehlers, Jim has decided that it is too much for him to maintain on his own. Everything is being sold."

They will not be taking advance orders or mailing plants. If you are located in the Northern CA/ Bay area, and would be interested in going to the sale on May 17th and 18th., PM me with your e-mail address and I'll forward a copy of their sales flyer with more info..

To be clear since I'm starting to get messages..there is NO plant list just general info. They are not making up a plant list. You must "be there or be square."

Indeed. I was quite sad when I read this actually. Such a fine selection of odd species, some you can't find elsewhere. I only have two plants from them, but have been to their site many times. I tried to get my friend in SF to go out there and I'm going to have to tell him this is his last chance.

Latest posts

Back