Peruflora - no reply

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeaun

Reaction score
Hi all,

has anyone tried to contact Peruflora via their email at [email protected] recently? I have sent emails and not got any reply at all. And their website is not functional so I am not sure how I am able to get hold of their latest flask list that I can order from so I can collect it at the London show in spring next year?

I think they're busy with an order that's been postponed to the USA for several weeks. If they are able to send the order next week, they can hopefully answer your email on flasks:

Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 3:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Peruflora, Urgent

Dear friends:

We are very sorry, but for the health reasons our representative couldn't go to USA.
We would like to apologize, but this year we can come only November the 4th.
If it's not convenient for you, you can move your orders for the following Shows:

• Tamiami (January)
• San Francisco (February)
• Redland (May)

Waiting for your answers

Best regards

Joselyn
Peruflora

They screwed up my order a while ago, confirmed my oder than 1 month later emailed me with response that conirmed order was out, and said I never submitted an order...... so good luck!!! That just my experience, others will chime in with theirs

Latest posts

Back