Peruflora Flasks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
Over the weekend I picked up 6 flasks of mostly kovachii hybrids from Peruflora and potted them up. In addition I re-potted a flask from Chuck Acker of Phrag (Wannakee Sunset Cherry X Beauport Rose Rocket). Below is a photo of my labors.

Attachments

• Optimized-DSC_0953.JPG
    Optimized-DSC_0953.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 87
My god! how tiny your photos are! :p
Nice, what did you get? You're in Florida? It will be some work to keep them cool enough. Remember us when it's time to unload some of those. :)

They are all inside in air conditioning - I have great windows and the babies are under led lights. When I first started growing phrags a couple of years ago I was not sure how it would work out but they grow and bloom so I guess they are happy. My kovachii I got last year from Peruflora has 2 new growths and I hope will bloom next year, if it's happy I figure I'm doing something right.

Troy
I will look when I get home and give you the L to R, the only one I remember are the middle and back left are kovachii.
Susan

Troy
L-R front row seedlings (Wannakee Sunset Cherry X Beauport Rose Rocket), Middle Row, kovachii flask, Sorcerer's Apprentice x kovachii flask, (kovachii x schlimii 'Blanqueado) x kovachii flask, (kovachii x dalessandroi) x (kovachii x besseae var flavum) flask, besseae x Scarlet O'Hara 4N flask (this is the only one I was not thrilled with, but i'll see how they do), Back Row more kovachii flask, 2 (Wannakee Sunset Cherry X Beauport Rose Rocket), kovachii x dalessandroi (3 small babies that I have not given up on), fischeri (seedling) and Silver Eagle x kovachii flask.

The shelf above this one has 8 more flasks in compotes, a couple of Phrag from Chuck Acker, some from Peruflora, a medipedium and a thaianum from Thailand.

Back