Peristeria elata

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paphjoint

At last
Enjoy
Peristeria%20elata.jpg

Super Uri! Try to get a photo when the others open! Especially with the lip showing!

I would really like to know your culture. I killed mine!

:drool:

wow! dat's so beautiful... i like the purity of the white colour... i have one, going to mature a new growth in a few weeks time... how big does this have to be to bloom, Uri? i heard that it can grow bulbs the size of footballs..!! hehe... ;P

Thanks guys,

-- Well it smells kind of sweet, the psb's are like tennis balls -- had it since 2000 - first time flowering for me -- the spike has been on its way for three months or so -- I also think that the flower count is quite low -- lets see next year lol

-- will post more pics when the other flowers opens

Very nice. I now have 2 plants as I had to divide mine. The bulbs weren't maturing properly. Where does the spike appear from?? Is it with the growth like a zygo??? I've been wating a long time for mine to flower and it hasn't yet.

Yeah the spike appears simultaneously with the new growth

Very nice. I now have 2 plants as I had to divide mine. The bulbs weren't maturing properly. Where does the spike appear from?? Is it with the growth like a zygo??? I've been wating a long time for mine to flower and it hasn't yet.

Latest posts

Back