Peach Phrag. besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photo I took today. I find that these new OZ bess crosses hold the blooms longer. Anyone else noticed that?

shxs8pf6.jpg

You going to take a picture of the growing area for us? You should be getting pretty good at making growing areas by now...:poke:

littlefrog said:
You going to take a picture of the growing area for us? You should be getting pretty good at making growing areas by now...:poke:

Nah, it's pretty pathetic. I do have the set up down though.
Maybe once I get the light rail installed, not sure when that will be though. Thanks again, btw! I keep forgetting to let you know that it arrived safe and sound. :)

Heather said:
Maybe once I get the light rail installed, not sure when that will be though. Thanks again, btw! I keep forgetting to let you know that it arrived safe and sound. :)

Did you end up having a second light rail?

Kyle

Yes.... Although the one I sent to heather was still in the box that I received it in, so it was easier. PM me with your address and I'll get the other one in the mail for you. I might have time this weekend if I can finish my stupid taxes.

Ended up costing what for postage, heather? Something like 25 bucks. Probably more to Canada, just FYI.

Latest posts

Back