Paypal problems

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I've been trying for close to 24 hrs. to send money via Paypal and it's acting buggy. Anyone else noticed Paypal isn't working properly?

There was someone the other night having a hard time paying me actually. It sounded like a really weird situation but I didn't think too much of it. He ended up making two separate transactions out of it. Strangeness abounds...

Hmm. For me, I can specify who I want to send $ to and the amount and then when I hit the continue key it sends me to a screen where it says resend and homepage. Sometimes it will let me through to the screen where I can specify which sort of payment. But when I select one and continue it sends me to that same screen again. Flakey big time. This happened to me about a month ago, the same exact thing. Then it was fixed. Maybe it's hackers.:evil:

I my case he was using his balance and trying to specify another source, but "it" wouldn't let him. Had to send the first to clean things out and then an e-check as opposed to the usual balance transfer.

Yeah, it's still not working for me today, either and won't let me specify source. They must be losing a fortune on fees over the last few days. Eric stop screwing up paypal!

Latest posts

Back