Passengers along for the ride.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
Have any?

Here are mine:

oxalisjg9.jpg

I've had this Paph since August and now it looks like a little Oxalis stricta is coming up.

bryovg2.jpg

This Phrag has some some sort of neat little stringy bryophyte sharing the pot.

My goal too. I found a vigorous species that didn't mind my indoor conditions and fertilizer by chance (it came along with the phrag I bought). I ended up dividing and transplanting it to other phrags. Mine looks exactly like the one above. I found other species didn't grow indoors.

I read a website that said it limits air circulation, but I don't care.

Yep, i have both. I pluck the oxalis from a few pots every once in awhile. Luckily I haven't had any of it go to seed before i can pull it out...just persistant roots that i keep missing in a couple of pots. Gregory likes it when I pull oxalis....gives him something to 'kill' when it hits the floor.:rollhappy:

Wendy said:
Yep, i have both. I pluck the oxalis from a few pots every once in awhile. Luckily I haven't had any of it go to seed before i can pull it out...just persistant roots that i keep missing in a couple of pots. Gregory likes it when I pull oxalis....gives him something to 'kill' when it hits the floor.:rollhappy:

hehe, Mosi always likes it when I shuck peas. Every time a pea hits the floor, she has a ball batting it around the tile floor. :)

Back