Parvi Hybrid Sale!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, here we are almost at the end of what has been for us a beautiful summer. To celebrate the summer's ending and to make room for new plant material now arriving, we are having a 20% Off Sale on all of our NBS and BS Parvi Hybrids while quantities last. Check out the latest sales prices at www.foxvalleyorchids.com.

Forgot to mention that I also added the first of our planned "3Fer" compots : Phrag. d'alessandroi 'Fox Valley' CHM/AOS (x self).

Instead of buying three individual seedlings at the current price of $35/ea, you can get a three seedling compot of this great species for just $84 + s/h. A good way to improve your odds of getting a really good quality flower without buying three individual seedlings. Seedlings have nominal 3 inch leaf spans and will be ready for individual pots in spring, 2014. There are six compots available at this price.

Here's a flower photo of the mother plant.

Last edited:
In the words of Dr. Rob (littlefrog) - "there's always room for one more orchid".....and...... I just added a new Phrag. Hybrid to the website this morning. It was made originally by Dr. Orchid and named Phrag. Inca Ruby. Ours is made with (besseae 'Fox Fire' AM/AOS x Rosalie Dixler 'Fox Valley' AM/AOS). If you search the Phrag section of ST, you'll find a post and a photo by e-spice.

Last edited:
Just a quick note of thanks to those of you who took advantage of our End of Summer sales prices. I hope you are happy with your acquisitions! To those of you still debating, our sale will be ending at midnight Saturday, August 31 -the end of meteorological Summer.

Hope you all can attend the Chicagoland Orchid Festival the weekend of Sept. 20-22, 2013. We will once again be one of the "Guest Growers" at Orchids By Hausermann in Villa Park, IL

All The Best, Tom

Thanks! We've had a pretty good response so far, but we still have a couple or three of each sales item remaining. We also added, under the "Select Divisions" heading, a multi growth division of our best Phrag. fischeri 'Pink Puff', and under "Compots" - a compot of a very high potential Paph. venustum sib.

Would you be willing to ship me a micranthum? (I know shipping one plant is a pain) I will be in Cali rather than the Chicago show this year. If not, I can have someone pic it up at the show for me.

Chad,

I can ship one to you, but go ahead and order it online through the website so I have all the info. Also, I can reduce the USPS shipping to $10 for just one plant. If you have someone pick it up at the show, you can eliminate the shipping, but then there's the problem of getting the plant back to you in one piece.

Thanks

That's for sure. Some of my plant people are a little.... You can fill in the blank with what you know. I'm sure it will fit.

Thanks, Tom! I've been wanting a true Phrag. d'alessandroi so I couldn't pass up your three-pot. Thanks again!

Thanks Nik, we appreciate the order; there's been a lot of interest in the first of our "3Fer" Phrag. compot specials! I emailed you with a couple of questions. If you can get back to me in the next day or two, I'll process the order and ship next Tuesday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back