• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parkside Fall event

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are you asking?

No, unless I'm wowed enough to make another trip. Visiting for the first time tomorrow.

I'm debating going to Mom's in Norfolk or... Anyway, one good thing about the event is you get to pick the percentage discount you pay from a hat!

you get to pick the percentage discount you pay from a hat!

So that's how it works. :clap:

I didn't make it to the slipper room at all today - just not enough time..... But the minis program was excellent and the food was absolutely stellar!

I may go again over the thanksgiving weekend - if they offer food and wine again, I definitely will! :rollhappy: It's just a loooooong drive for orchid shopping :mad:

Hey, Marco, I got all minis, mostly pleuros. The biggest plant is Drac sodiroi, I think. I've got some mounting and such to do tonight :)

Btw, why is this thread in the "wanted" forum? What does Eric want? Hmmmm.....

Hey, Marco, I got all minis, mostly pleuros. The biggest plant is Drac sodiroi, I think. I've got some mounting and such to do tonight :)
Post some photos please. Would love to see what you got.

Btw, why is this thread in the "wanted" forum? What does Eric want? Hmmmm.....

If I get enough work done before our model railroad show
http://www.tmrci.com/
I'd like to go, Since I don't have my car I might be looking for a ride. Bob, if you see me w/ my thumb out on I-80 pick me up please :D.

...... Since I don't have my car I might be looking for a ride. Bob, if you see me w/ my thumb out on I-80 pick me up please :D.

:rollhappy::rollhappy: this was the first thought & picture that popped in my mind -
Eric gets a ride to the show but now he needs a ride home ........
here's this guy out on I-80 trying to thumb, as he has bags of orchids hanging off each arm & his neck!!!

Post some photos please. Would love to see what you got.

If I get to it, I will.... In the meantime, here are a few photos I took. I literally had about 45 mins to walk around, shop and get out of there so.....

Apparently I have the Friday after thanksgiving off, so I could conceivably drive up there again. ;)

well I'm officially not going to make it. If anyone gets 50% off, call me!!!! I have a shopping list :rollhappy:

Haha; you have to pick your selections and then get the discount after when you pay! I have to work Friday and have other things to do this weekend. Boohoo! :(

Latest posts

Back