parishii.xtaperii.Ex

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bernhard Hilse

this paph is quite rare and this is the first time it has flowered in many, many years. Originally it came from Melbourne, then it went to Savoy Orchids in Brisbane and from there it went to Dieter in Bundaberg and I got it some time ago. I was quite excited when it flowered and I like to share it with my friends at Slippertalk. Hope you like it too. Bernhard

Attachments

• JJ.jpg
    JJ.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 109
Dear Ayreon, I have resized the photo. Hope you can see it better. Kind regards, Bernhard

Just click on the photo and a larger one will open in a new window.

Quite nice I think

OOHHH - Something one doesn't see!
Bernhard - I'm curious as to what the plant size is? Did it take after the topperii parent? Thanks

Dear goldenrose, when I first got the plant, it had two leaves 60cm long and a new shoot had rot in the middle. I repotted and it had a beautiful root system. everyday I squirt fertilizer on the roots but not the leaves. It eventually had six leaves on each side. Some leaves were as long as 75cms. I only leach all my plants (spraying water from top) once a week. I use 1 teaspoon slipper fertilizer to 8 1/2 litres water, every day on roots. 1 day a week I use vanda fertilizer. The plant was 75cms high. I staked it which was probably wrong as the flowers have to grow sideways. I will know next time. There were six flowers on it. Kind regards Bernhard

Dear goldenrose, when I first got the plant, it had two leaves 60cm long and a new shoot had rot in the middle. I repotted and it had a beautiful root system. everyday I squirt fertilizer on the roots but not the leaves. It eventually had six leaves on each side. Some leaves were as long as 75cms. I only leach all my plants (spraying water from top) once a week. I use 1 teaspoon slipper fertilizer to 8 1/2 litres water, every day on roots. 1 day a week I use vanda fertilizer. The plant was 75cms high. I staked it which was probably wrong as the flowers have to grow sideways. I will know next time. There were six flowers on it. Kind regards Bernhard

:clap::clap:What tender loving care! A true slipper lover!

Beautiful flowers, and well done for bringing the plant back to this glorious state!

Latest posts

Back