Paphs that aren't legal in U.S.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Orchid Boy

Reaction score
Parvis and brachys are my favorite groups of paphs. I know that all parvis and brachys are legal. Though I'm not sure about hangianum and thaianum. Are they legal or not?

What are all the paphs that are not legal in the U.S.?

what do you mean legal? As far as I know, any Paph is legal to you as a consumer, as long as you have a receipt or paper trail to the source. BTW, hang is a Parvi and thai is a Brachy!

As far as I know, any Paph is legal to you as a consumer, as long as you have a receipt or paper trail to the source.

legal to you as a consumer only if you have no reason to suspect that the plant may not be legal. And you are obligated to do "due diligence" to ascertain the plant has a legal history.

If you have a receipt or paper trail that leads to some degree of illegal activity the "act" you did in the purchase or transport was a violation of US Law. But the possession of the plant is not against the law. So in reality the plants are legal but getting them is not legal.

Latest posts

Back