• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphs & Phrags hybrids flasks (only Europe)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valenzino

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I have few new crosses i've made in flask for sell.
Phrag. manzuri(santander,multy branching variety) x besseae(a selected big one and branching from OZ breeding) 4 available

Paph. lunatum x thaianum 6 available

Paph. leucochilum(ISA 89 selected from thailand) x micranthum (selected,very big flower,good colour) 4 available

Paph thaianum x anitum(selected very vigourous one) 2 available

each flasks 20+ seedlings,all same price,85€ each(good discount of 15€ each if buy all)
Shipment costs and method depending on country,but i prefere UPS...more expensive but trustable

Flasks are now under mixed indirect sunlight + LED for hardening and will be ready for deflasking very soon.

I'll only send with washed away agar,and deeped in mild funghicide,and blocked with cotton inside the flask(so no more sterile)cause agar is soft and if sending like they are,will arrive like a veggi soup...

If interested write me at:
[email protected]

Phrag. manzuri(santander,multy branching variety) x besseae(a selected big one and branching from OZ breeding) now only 1 available...

Back