Paphs on a rock wall (India)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From above what Mike? Efficiency can't be greater than 100%

K and P are elements, and they can't be created from other elements (except maybe in a nuclear reactor). And since moss and lichens are not nuclear reactors, they can't leach more than what they need for themselves, or can pull out of the dust and water vapor in the air (which ain't much either).

Unless he lures hoards of birds to poop on the top of the wall.:evil:

I was under the impression it was an embankment with trees and soil behind the wall.

Rock wall and mesh wall seem two very different concepts. I got the bit about the mesh pockets, but am not too sure how that ties in with the rock wall concept, which is why I asked the question. I have a blank wall in my greenhouse which I was considering playing with.

More insignes in bloom from Mohan's fantastic collection:

Insignemohan_zpsd3a08ede.jpg

Insignemohan1_zpse673c65f.jpg

Outstanding photos and a great collection. But I agree with Trithor, this is all quite depressing. Maybe next spring I'll upload a few pictures of the stunning dandelion display in my back yard, which should at least earn some sympathy points for me.

Steve

Outstanding photos and a great collection. But I agree with Trithor, this is all quite depressing. Maybe next spring I'll upload a few pictures of the stunning dandelion display in my back yard, which should at least earn some sympathy points for me.

Steve
:rollhappy:

I realized this thread not until now and....what shall I say...my lower jaw dropped almost down to the floor and I have to wipe up lots of drool from my keybord !! Dang, what an outstandig cultur shown by these photos, almost incredible !

Back