Paphs in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Found a site with some really nice pics of Paphs in situ, particularly the large clumps of P. emersonii!!!

viewblog.php

I grow almost all my phals mounted, and see pics of all these cliff growing paphs.

I know someone who has a henryanum mounted on rock.

I think I may try something like that too.

Rick said:
I grow almost all my phals mounted, and see pics of all these cliff growing paphs.

I know someone who has a henryanum mounted on rock.

I think I may try something like that too.

Did you see the short article in the OD about the Phrag. Hanne Popow that was mounted with 10+ spikes? If you don't have it, i can send you a pdf copy. I'd like to try that with some of my Phrags.

lienluu said:
Did you see the short article in the OD about the Phrag. Hanne Popow that was mounted with 10+ spikes? If you don't have it, i can send you a pdf copy. I'd like to try that with some of my Phrags.

I'd love to read this article too. Please, send me a copy if it is possible. oi at lisgroup dot net

Wow...thanks for posting that link. I love finding orchids in the wild--it's obviously awesome we can grow them, but there's something really magical about finding them in situ. I about died when I found clumps of Cyp. arietinum in Ontario the first time. Seeing wild parvis would really push me over the edge!

Lien,

Thanks for posting the link. Pretty amazing pictures. I liked the Paph. x cribii (villosum x appletoniaum)....gave me an idea to remake it here in the nursery.

Robert

Latest posts

Back