• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphs for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
In the past week I have had some crazy personal events in my life that have me in a position where I can no longer support an orchid hobby on the level I have now..I have been studying Physics for the past couple years and will be eventually applying to grad school, hopefully starting next fall 2015 in Portland. I will have my greenhouse for one more year but will be slowly selling things as I can. I am going to start by selling my parvis. and then my phrag seedlings (some on ebay some on ST) and as the phrag adults bud, I will sell them. I hope to be able to keep my newly acquired multiflorals and grow them under lights..as I am pretty attached to them. All my non slipper orchids I will sell next summer on ebay as they get bigger and more established, and I would like to enjoy them as much as possible until I move
so here is the first list: These were the best I kept from my parvi collection and grew well for me.
Gloria Naugle BS 1 growth 30.00
Dolggoldie BS 2 growth 30.00
emersonii BS? 8 inch LS 30.00
armeni white 3 gr in bud 30.00
micranthum 'cocoa' HCC/AOS 3 growth 125.00 http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29036&highlight=micranthum..just repotted , amazing roots
micranthum 'cocoas dilemma' HCC/AOS 150.00 2gr on PB , one in bud
showthread.php

armeniacum 7 plus growth 70.00..very fast growing..growing out of bottom pot holes, beautiful foliage
micranthum 4 growth 50.00
Fumis Delight 4 growth in bud 35.00
Norito Hasegawa 3 growth , 2 in bud 30.00
Fanaticum BS 1 growth 25.00
and three roths
the following link is to the three roths.
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33375&page=9
Roth (middle plant, took to judging and judges said it has potential for an HCC)..nice plant too PB plus year old start: 150.00
Roth (far right plant) PB plus year old start : 70.00
Roth PB (far left) plus 1 year old start ..this one i dont feel right by selling, the leaves look a little like they may have started to get rot before I stopped it..so the first one who wants it can have it for shipping cost only
please email me at [email protected], especially if you need to see pics..shipping is extra, paypal only. Please dont ask for discounts as I am not ready to do that yet..you can wait till next summer but of course I may not have them by then

sold the roths , gloria naugle , awarded micranthums, dollgoldie and emersonii, fumis delight, 4 gr micranthum, armeniacum

Last edited:
still available
Fumis Delight 4 growth in bud 35.00
Norito Hasegawa 3 growth , 2 in bud 30.00
Fanaticum BS 1 growth 25.00
armeni white 3 gr in bud 30.00

must resist temptation...
I would be all over those plants if I hadn't just made a deal with my girlfriend that I wouldn't buy any more orchids until my birthday in October if she didn't buy any clothes she didn't actually need

Latest posts

Back