• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphreek ROCKS!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just got my order from Ross - the flask of Sgratrix x fairrieanum, they arrived in perfect condition. The seedlings are robust and very healthy... Now I just have to keep them alive! He also threw in two awesome freebies. I know some of you hate freebies, but I love 'em. I recieved a Paph Tropical Magic (primulinum x henryanum) and a Paph (fowlei x fairrieanum). I am always impressed with ow nice his plants are! Ross is awesome! Thanks!

yeah, Ross has amazing plants. My malipoense and Sugar Suite I got from him last year are in spike... cant wait.

May be a silly question but, does Ross have a vendor site?!?

Thanks for the question, Eric. I do not have currently have a website, but I occasionally post plants for sale on the forum. I also have started an email list which is temporarily on hold until I get everything transfered over to my new ISP. In the past, I have sold siblings of some of the flowers I have shown here.:)

Back