Paphis in early autumn 2021

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although my Paphis which I showed here in August are still in flower, there are some more in flower now. So I'm very please with them at the moment.
I bought Paph. haynaldianum f. album from Popow some time ago and though I didn't expect the plant would flower in this size.....she surprised me with two flowers.

07750_21.09.28_paph haynaldianum f. album.jpg

07751_21.09.28_paph haynaldianum f. album.jpg

Paph. barbigerum var. sulivongii

07741_21.09.28_paph barbigerum var. sulivongii.jpg

Last edited:
Some more are in high bud at the moment and pretty soon there will be more flowers and hopefully all will blossom out as what is written on the tag. I don't write the names here deliberatly.......so if you want, you can guess what it is. It isn't too difficult.

07755_21.09.28_paph w---i f. alboviride Nakamura.jpg

07757_21.09.28_paph i------e var. sanderianum.jpg

07799_21.09.28_paph v------ var- laichaunum.jpg

Last edited:
I know about the problem but when I wrote the thread I was in a hurry and coudn't find a solution. I can see the photos while I wrote my posting or when I try to edit it but when I save it....I cant see the photos, too. Maybe one of the staff members knows a solution ?

Its curious. Now i can See the Photos in the First Post but Not in second

Martin, I was just about to upload the photos on the forum server.....and this time it works. I don't know why there were this time problems between the forum software and the server with my 'homepage'

Very nice haynaldianum! I love the Album of this species! Congrats for flowering it!
Sulivongii isnt Seen so often in thoose days! Very nice. I Miss my plants, had some with dark and Solid coloration in the dorsal.

nice. is that haynaldianum from Sam? mine just first bloomed right now also... it's a pretty grex

Rudolf, that haynaldianum is to die for!

Might the first budding plant be the albinistic form of wardii (alternatively venustum) - and the second plant looks suspiciously in the vicinity of ditto villosum (or some closely related species)?

Rudolf, that haynaldianum is to die for!

Thanks Jens, I like it very much, too.

Might the first budding plant be the albinistic form of wardii
You are right. 👍 It is Paph wardii f. alboviride 'Nakamura'

and the second plant looks suspiciously in the vicinity of ditto villosum (or some closely related species)?
No the second plant isn't P. villosum but the album form of a a closely related Paph.

It
Although my Paphis which I showed here in August are still in flower, there are some more in flower now. So I'm very please with them at the moment.
I bought Paph. haynaldianum f. album from Popow some time ago and though I didn't expect the plant would flower in this size.....she surprised me with two flowers.

View attachment 29790

View attachment 29791

Paph. barbigerum var. sulivongii

View attachment 29792
It is lovely to get the twins !

Latest posts

Back