Paphiopedilum wilhelminae 'Ibn's Magic Touch' FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like your phillipinense: yet, another plant where I would die for a division! :drool: :drool:

Do you have any information of its parentage from Sam (Orchid Inn)? As it might be easier to get a sib or offspring from him, when he is visiting Europe, than to get a division sent all the way from Australia?

Kind regards,
Jens

Like your phillipinense: yet, another plant where I would die for a division! :drool: :drool:

Do you have any information of its parentage from Sam (Orchid Inn)? As it might be easier to get a sib or offspring from him, when he is visiting Europe, than to get a division sent all the way from Australia?

Kind regards,
Jens

Unfortunately this is not my plant Jens. :)

Unfortunately this is not my plant Jens. :)

Apologies to both you and Spaph - although I would still die for a division! :D
(I also kind of wondered how the plant made it from Canada to down under... I thought it might have had something to do with the Commonwealth or what did I know.... And clearly, I didn't! :rollhappy: )

Does the rightfull owner know of the parentage? Or should I possibly pm Eggshells to enlighten me on the subject?

K.r. Jens

Apologies to both you and Spaph - although I would still die for a division! :D
(I also kind of wondered how the plant made it from Canada to down under... I thought it might have had something to do with the Commonwealth or what did I know.... And clearly, I didn't! :rollhappy: )

Does the rightfull owner know of the parentage? Or should I possibly pm Eggshells to enlighten me on the subject?

K.r. Jens

Thanks for your interest in the plant and nice comments. The parents are ('Equanimity' AM/AOS x 'Ron')

That P. wilhelminae is truly magnificent! The culture is also magnificent!
Way to go, Sam Tsui, for the breeding, to Eggshells for it's early culture, and to you for bringing it all the way to a much deserved FCC!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back