Paphiopedilum Wössner Vietnam Gold ( armeniacum x vietnamense )

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandacee

Reaction score
Paphiopedilum Wössner Vietnam Gold ( armeniacum x vietnamense )
First bloom

wossner1.jpg

wossner2.jpg

It's interesting how vietnamense gene allow the yellow pigment shine through unlike delenatii in Armeni White.

Or? does it stay yellow? I guess so given the name of the cross?
I would like to know how long the flowers last since vietnamense has a reputation for short lived flowers.

I wish this cross was more widely available.

Nice. I got a small one and promptly killed it. Thanks for sharing. I would like to know how long the bloom lasts also. At least it is a multi.

Very cool. So the flowers do eventually fade quite a bit. I was thinking they hold more of the yellow. I still like it more than a pure white ArmeniWhite, and I really like the undulating edges of the sepals and petals.

I find it interesting that the flower on the secondary spike bloomed before the primary flower. I don't think I've seen this happen before. Nevertheless, a nice cross and I particularly like the flower with the wavier petals.

its unusal when i saw the name i was expecting something flatter, but Its not and it make me love the flower even more

Latest posts

Back