• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphiopedilum villosum “Chucks Warrior” AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phred

Reaction score
I'm looking for a division of Paphiopedilum villosum “Chucks Warrior” AM/AOS. Does anyone know who has it?

I'm looking for a division of Paphiopedilum villosum “Chucks Warrior” AM/AOS. Does anyone know who has it?
The day that Chuck listed the whole original mother plant for sale (very reasonable price, not expensive at all), I saw it at soon as he posted .
But I did not want to disturb him with the phone call during the evening, so I emailed him right away .
Big mistake!
He wasn't aware of my email, and did not see my email for a few days, by the time I asked him again, he already promised it to the next person who called him (not shipping it out yet, and the buyer did not pay yet either).
Since it was a big clump, I asked whether he could ask the buyer whether I could get just a growth from the buyer, I was willing to pay the buyer for it. he said he would pass along the request, but it was up to the new owner.
That was the last time I heard of it.:(

Back