Paphiopedilum vietnamense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
My friend grow this pot for 3 years and this year it started to bloom first time.

haibong_zps4ff3ffc3.jpg

Really well grown, and the flowers have excellent shape. I also like the stems which hold the flowers nicely above the foliage. Longer than I've seen before in vietnamense.

A marvelous display on what has to be the largest vietnamese that I have ever seen. Wow, perhaps we need to nominate it as another natural wonder!

Gorgeous! Is this one plant or multiple plants clumped together? Seems to be rather large for a first-bloom plant if it's only one plant. Astounding all the same.

what the hell is that, need drops for my hard now.

I really would like to have a part of this one

If it's really a vietnamense (it could be too Ho Chi Minh, we don't see good the flower but leaves are vietnamense), it's a very very good shape for this specie!

This is native one not a hybrid and it was grow by a "farmer", he just use soild and some Asplenium nidus root mix together.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget all your fertilizer. Its all about environment environment environment!!!!:clap: If I had a humid warm summer, I would grow all this stuff outside! East coast Americans should consider it I think.

A marvelous display on what has to be the largest vietnamese that I have ever seen. Wow, perhaps we need to nominate it as another natural wonder!

canh says it is in one pot, but not necessarily a single clump. Some of the growths look spaced far apart from the centre clump, so unless vietnamense is stoloniferous, I don't think it is likely to be one clump.

Latest posts

Back