Paphiopedilum vietnamense ‘Halo Be Thy Name’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leslie, I know what I sid in the other thread .... and your plant didn't disappoint my presumption .... it is a real beauty no only because it's striking colouration.
Furthermore, congrats to the award and as to the clonal name 'Halo be thy name' it seems you are a lover of oldfashion English.

Last edited:
Haha not sure the one comment.
It was the following, I meant:
The only kind of luck your splendiferous vietnamense needs IMHO is, that the judges ain't blind or blockheads and stubborn. And/or that you do not damage the plant during transportation! 🤞🤞🤞

One valid point of discusssion, though, as to how high it reaches, might be the form of the dorsal. Some might prefer a wider dorsal with a more rounded upper part, that could be considered giving the overall form of the flower a more harmonious look. Even if that's your concern, its other excellent features ought to secure it a well deserved award❣

Congratulations! Great color and flatness, looks like there’s another bud coming along too. Lucky you!

Congrats!!! That is a BEAUTY!!! Wish they weren’t so difficult! You have to have the patience of a saint

Latest posts

Back