Paphiopedilum venustum ‘Bloodbath’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leslie, this flower is a eye catcher, good colour and flower shape and stance......but she doesn't deserve your clonal name. At least in my eyes because this is very martial and doesn't fit to such a peaceful and pretty flower.

Leslie, this flower is a eye catcher, good colour and flower shape and stance......but she doesn't deserve your clonal name. At least in my eyes because this is very martial and doesn't fit to such a peaceful and pretty flower.
Thank Guru.

The name is violent now that I think of it. Reminds me of the Red Wedding scene in GOT. The name is stuck now that it’s published lol.

these are gorgeous...read your fantastic, interesting article in AOS magazine...the annual membership was a surprise Anniversary gift and April was the first print magazine to arrive....
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it! It took almost 2 years of research and interviews to come up with the updated info on this species.

Carter & Holmes is offering Paphiopedilum venustum ('Foxcatcher' AM/AOS x 'Terminator') x sibling which they say originated at Woodstream Orchids. Any comments on likely flower quality? Thanks

Carter & Holmes is offering Paphiopedilum venustum ('Foxcatcher' AM/AOS x 'Terminator') x sibling which they say originated at Woodstream Orchids. Any comments on likely flower quality? Thanks

The parent plant that they show is unremarkable IMO, I would go to Orchid Inn or Paph Paradise for better breeding.

Attachments

• Paphiopedilumvenustum_6_900x.jpg
    Paphiopedilumvenustum_6_900x.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back