• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Paphiopedilum tranlienianum clone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara_Cenia

Reaction score
I am looking for a Paphiopedilum tranlienianum clone that has this super slim reflexed dorsal petal base pic 1. A really curled top like the 2nd photo wold be a nice bonus too. Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 2.03.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-01 at 2.01.06 PM.png

Is this one slim enough? It got a 79 point HCC a couple of years ago. I might have a division of it that I can part with.

Its GORGEOUS! And yes.
Thanks! I did check and I have a division that has one previously bloomed growth and one new growth. Let me re-pot it over the weekend and make sure the roots look ok. If so I'll part with it for $50.

Thanks! I did check and I have a division that has one previously bloomed growth and one new growth. Let me re-pot it over the weekend and make sure the roots look ok. If so I'll part with it for $50.
Excellent let’s touch base via Messages. I would prefer to wait until it gets a little warmer. I had a plant freeze in the mail recently.

Back