Paphiopedilum tonsum fm alboviride ‘LimeLight’ HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
The several places I have asked for the vietnamense alba have either lost their plant in cultivation or sold out. I have no source of it anywhere atm.

There was a alba paph checklist on OD by Gruss and an album book by Braeme. If I do one, it may just be a pretty coffee table book LOLzz.

The several places I have asked for the vietnamense alba have either lost their plant in cultivation or sold out. I have no source of it anywhere atm.

There was a alba paph checklist on OD by Gruss and an album book by Braeme. If I do one, it may just be a pretty coffee table book LOLzz.
Who could complain?

I might have to get Olaf to sign it at the WOC Taiwan LOL.
If anyone has the vietnamense alba, it will be in Taiwan.
Thanks Greenpaph. I hope to trade a division of this plant for another AM plant division that belongs to a fellow judge here called 'CADmium Green', awarded a year before mine. We might cross them to get more babies as they are both in bloom.

Another green white beauty and yes it's been worth to be awarded.To be honest my jaw dropped down. Congrats.
Can't remember of having seen P. tonsum f. alboviride here in the past.

Latest posts

Back