Paphiopedilum tigrinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your tigrinum Leslie......and I'm almost green with envy to hear about your other ones, especially the one with the variegated leaves. It looks sooo healthy. Congrats

Love your tigrinum Leslie......and I'm almost green with envy to hear about your other ones, especially the one with the variegated leaves. It looks sooo healthy. Congrats
Thanks Rudolf.

You’re going to be more ecstatic! I just saw a low bud on the variegated tigrinum!

Aww that sucks... I keep mine in that one position. I can’t move it out of that niche or it sulks...
Thanx for sharing your experience with moving tigrinum.... I had heard that, and yet still moved 2 of mine indoors for 4 days while I rebuilt my benching. Lost buds on both, and one of them is still sulking 8 months later.... Hard lesson learned...

Thanx for sharing your experience with moving tigrinum.... I had heard that, and yet still moved 2 of mine indoors for 4 days while I rebuilt my benching. Lost buds on both, and one of them is still sulking 8 months later.... Hard lesson learned...
Aw that really is a bummer!! Let’s hope your 4 day ‘move’ serves a lesson to the rest of tigrinum growers.

I didn’t even move when they bloom to ‘show’ location, and the flowers last much longer. The current one is still in good shape, perhaps slightly bigger:

D6E84E3A-B121-4208-A0D0-0121B378BC4B.jpeg74C74FD0-CEF6-44AD-939D-39E4DAC7E109.jpeg5E071FAB-C562-4BEC-AEA1-464985C67639.jpegPics taken today.

Latest posts

Back