Paphiopedilum spicerianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roly0217

Orchid Junkie
Reaction score
Hello everyone !!! I wanted to share with you all my spicerianum in bloom. I can't take credit for it as I got it in bud a couple of weeks ago. I love to look at how the flower opens and the dorsal curls back. Love this species. By the way I'll try to get some better pictures later.

Attachments

• Paph spicerianum 006 (Medium).jpg
    Paph spicerianum 006 (Medium).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Paph spicerianum 002 (Small).jpg
    Paph spicerianum 002 (Small).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Paph spicerianum 007 (Small).jpg
    Paph spicerianum 007 (Small).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 25
What a lovely sight, it seems now you've got what you were looking for. And no false modesty - maybe without your help the flowers would have blasted??

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Last edited:
It seems so happy!!! Wonderful flowers!!! Wish I could keep mine with green leaves as yours! Mine get yellow... :(:(:(

Thanks everybody for the nice comments. I am very happy with this plant. The last of the 3 buds opened and the plant looks soooo distinguished.:)

Last edited:
Thank you both!!! Eric I didn't purchase it. I got is as my Holiday plant at one of the societies that I belong too. Apparently the small emerging greenish white buds weren't appealing to most people. In that society most people like the pretty big showy flowers.

Back