Paphiopedilum rungsuriyanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank your question.Unfortunately pollination was unsuccesful.But about another rarity, robinsonianum, seems to be succesful.
Well that’s awesome and maybe next time! A lot of people in the states seem to have these rungas and I’m confused about the status of flasks at this point. It’s probably still not allowed and yet I have seen photos of compots. No one I know personally. Sigh.

To me one of the most cutie paph around, and yours Is really well grown.
May you give some more info about the medium? What kind of gravel? And for basalt you mean black lava scoria?
Just in case I will be so lucky to get one!
Thank you!

Justine and other european guys/gals have you bought any paph from them in the past? Positive feedback? Thanks

To me one of the most cutie paph around, and yours Is really well grown.
May you give some more info about the medium? What kind of gravel? And for basalt you mean black lava scoria?
Just in case I will be so lucky to get one!
Thank you!
Yes, i grow it in mix of gravel and crushed basalt.It is grey lava rock, 2-3 mm crushed basalt is used on icy roads for crash prevention. I grow my canhii in this mix, too.It loves it too, i will send pic if i m at home. Gravel is fine gravel, cca. 1-1,5 mm classed gravel.

Yes, i grow it in mix of gravel and crushed basalt.It is grey lava rock, 2-3 mm crushed basalt is used on icy roads for crash prevention. I grow my canhii in this mix, too.It loves it too, i will send pic if i m at home. Gravel is fine gravel, cca. 1-1,5 mm classed gravel.
Thanks for clarification!

Latest posts

Back